ECCT B.V. (ECCT) welcomes you to this website and appreciates your interest in our company and our products and services. ECCT values great importance to your privacy. We therefore feel it is important to inform you about how we handle your personal data.
Processing of personal data
Data you provide to ECCT. through the Websites are processed for general business purposes. When you request or provide information through the Websites, we ask for data such as name, contact details, etc. ECCT processes this data exclusively in accordance with the GDPR / AVG regulation.
When applying to a position at ECCT we treat your CV and other personal data with great care. We use your information for our recruitment procedures only, and we will delete all data within 4 weeks after finishing the recruitment process.
Our main products are medication adherence solutions for pharmacies, healthcare professionals and pharmaceutical companies. In our adherence applications we process personal data: Your name, birth of date, contact information, GPS positions, timestamps of medication use and temperature storage information. We only use information that is strictly necessary for medication adherence analysis by the health care professional, and to send you reminders and notifications about your medication use. Your health care professional is allowed to use your personal Data with your explicit consent. By using our adherence system you give us permission to process your personal data and share this information with your health care professional.
ECCT does not retain your data longer than is strictly necessary. ECCT may retain anonymized data for statistical and analytical purposes We recognize our responsibility to protect the information you entrust us. ECCT uses a variety of secure techniques to protect your information, including secure servers, firewalls, and encryption. We work to protect ECCT and our users from unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
• We encrypt our services using SSL
• We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
• We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Cookies Upon each visit to the Website, your IP address is detected. ECCT stores and uses this information not as individual (personal) data, but merely to analyse the navigation and pages visited in order to improve the awareness, functionality and content of the website. In our adherence applications we use session ID’s. login details and other cookies which are used to enable access to systems and enhance user experience.
View, change or delete data
All stored data can be viewed via your personal Mobile App.
You have the right to view, alter and to have removed all your personal data you send us, contact us for your request. All this in accordance with the GDPR / AVG legislation. When ECCT is not acting in accordance with this rulings you can file a complaint at the Dutch Authority for data protection https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl
Use by third parties
ECCT B.V. will not provide your personal data to third parties, unless:
• You have given your explicit consent to do so.
• It is necessary in connection with an agreement established between you and your health care professional or to other users of the adherence system. To whom you have given your explicit consent.
• ECCT is compelled to cooperate in a valid legal process, such as the serving or receiving of a subpoena, complying with a request of the courts or initiating legal proceedings.
De Run 4312 c
Tel: +31 40 252 47 64
1 May 2018