The TempyNet database which is accessible via the Internet for authorised people stores the temperature and logistical information about all of the TempyTags in the field. The database is accessed when authorized users are handing out smart devices to subjects and the stored information is used to program the devices. Similarly when TempyScan™ or TempyApp™ read a TempyTag the data received can be sent to this database.
TempyNet™ also stores the software which authorised users can download for their smart phones or PCs.
The data stored in the database can be accessed via a web interface application on a PC or smart phone by authorised users. In this way the data stored can be searched, viewed in detail, printed and analysed.
The TempyNet™ database can be coupled with existing product databases.
There are a number of different levels of authorisation so that the user only gets to view the data that they are authorised to view.
- Receives the logged temperature and logistical data from TempyTags
- Secure connection with TempyApp™and TempyScan™
- Centralised database for PC and smart phone apps software
- Secure login for authorised users via web interface application
- Various levels of authorisation
- Logging of all TempyTags in the field
- Logging of all app and software downloads
- User/password management features
- Web interface application for displaying, analyzing and printing data
- Can be linked with other databases