The TempyTag-NFC is a low-cost, high-performance, high-security, temperature logging system including track and trace facilities.
The TempyTag-NFC is equipped with a temperature sensor, a microcontroller, a wireless (NFC) transmitter and receiver, and a printed aerial. Each card has a unique ID that can be used for tracking and tracing purposes.
The TempyTag-NFC can be programmed with user-specific data via its NFC interface and the data stored can be read via the same interface by using the TempyApp™ on an NFC enabled Smart phone or by using the TempyScan™ application on a PC or laptop together with the NFC hand scanner. TempyScanTM, a dedicated programming and scanning unit, is suitable for use in pharmacies and offers extra features for professional users.
The data gathered from the TempyTag in this way can be uploaded via the Internet to TempyNet™ a dedicated database for storage or analysis at www.tempytag.com.
- Measures and records the ambient temperature
- Stores up to 100,000 temperature events
- Secure element
- High accuracy (+/- 0.3 °C), wide temperature range
- Programmable limits, start, stop time, user and shipping info
- Battery indication and lifetime up to 3 years
- Card ID number 112-bit unique identifier (UID) and EPC code
- Half credit card format
- Communicates via NFC interface
www.tolsys.com is a distributor of the TempyTag in the Benelux.